Tenten is a digital design studio based in Taipei, Taiwan. We solve problems with clarity, simplicity & honesty, combining digital craftsmanship with innovative thinking to deliver beautifully crafted digital solutions on a worldwide scale.
We work across multiple sectors and we believe in creating disruptive products and services. Our team has an excellent eye for detail & craftsmanship. We focus on online customer experience and digital branding by removing the unnecessary to focus on what’s important.
We're looking for Frontend Developer currently with 2-4 openings.
* Resolve integration and production issues in a timely fashion
* Follow waterfall or agile methodology depending on the requirement
* Work closely with project teams (including design, engagement management, and research) to contribute to strategy and execution that helps meet the needs of our clients
* Drive and own the implementation of interactive UI experience
* Continually identify new ways of engaging with our clients and partners to build better experiences more efficiently
* Work closely with our design & development team to develop user centered experience website
* Build Wordpress sites from Sketch
* Create Semantic markup website from scratch & following best practices
* Author efficient and effective code, with client usability in mind
* Optimise layouts for various devices and browser experiences
* Experience working with Wordpress
* Experience working with Prestashop
* Experienced in use of version control techniques using tools such as Git, Github and GitLab
* Experienced in using ticketing software such as Jira or GitLab
* Experienced in local and remote debugging techniques
* Experienced in web performance standards and best practices
* Good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to document technical design and installation/deployment processes
* Passion and aptitude to quickly learn new concepts / technologies
* Flexibility to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the business
* Demonstrated ability to engage face to face and over the phone with clients
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
* Professional experience working in an agency or services setting
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record of creative solutions to difficult problems
* Passion for implementing innovative technical executions to enhance user experience
THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB IN MAKATI, MANILA.